Sorry 11th and 12th. Rain did our period in. The good news? Tomorrow, we'll have regular class, just like period 4/5 did today! Yay!
Period 4/5, on the side of your blog is a blank reading log, the literary terms packet, and a sample log. Please take your song lyrics, mark the devices we found today, and put them into a blank log. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT THE COLUMN THAT SAYS 'TEXTUAL ANALYSIS.' We will do this all together next week.
Period 11 and 12, we will talk about all of this tomorrow and you will find the devices and fill out the log over the weekend.
All kids: I won't be here on Monday. I have a Professional Day going to a Shakespeare workshop. Your assignment has to do with Great Expectations. It's our last goodbye. I will collect your books on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.