I'm sad. I'm mad. I HATE missing school.
I'm sure you don't believe that. I know you may not mind missing school, because somewhere, in the recesses of my memory, I remember that feeling. That rush of joy at knowing it was true..."tomorrow, I don't have to go to that place!"
I, however, love that place.
And you.
So I'm sorry to miss you and your outlines. They are STILL DUE! I will be dropping by school after my "service" to collect them. If I have to serve duty on Wednesday, I will leave them with the sub to be passed out, with comments. I will expect you to follow my strict directions on the board.
Oh, and I expect you to miss me, too.
I'm leaving you another commencement speech, this time to read. It's by a relatively unknown actor at a pretty large college in Wisconsin. It's good, and I think you can learn a lot from it. For homework, you're going to watch another speech on this page. (I have it scheduled to post at 4PM). Hopefully, I'll be there on Wednesday and we'll talk about them both AND talk about writing our own speeches.
Enjoy your day, nerds.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.