Thursday, November 14, 2013

I hate being sick.

I do.  It's awful.

I woke up today coughing up blood, so Joe Rock commanded me to go to the doctor already.  I've been sick since the weekend before Halloween, so I listened.  Unfortunately, my infection and coughing have left me unable to come to work, and as I already said this week...I hate being absent.  You're becoming too accustomed to my being gone, I feel like we're falling behind and off track, and it stinks.  But I'll do what I can from my house.

I left the substitute your new vocabulary and instructions for you to continue to work on speeches.  I WILL be in school Monday, so let's sign up for our order then and you may ask any last minute questions.  I will post the rubric for grading speeches tomorrow and will give you some last minute pointers.

On Monday, we'll look at your editorials, sign up for who is going to speak when, and figure out the rest of our week, including when we're ever going to wrap up Great Expectations.(aka the book that won't go away).

I also pledge to you that after my three absences in December(all pre-planned and professional, I swear), I'll try to not get sick.  Ever.  Because I haven't felt this awful since high school and it stinks.

Journals will not be collected this week either.  We'll figure out a new schedule next week.

<3,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.