I'm back. Well, kinda. I hardly feel like Emily Rock, but I think with my lack of sleep for the last four years, it's been about that long since I've really felt like myself. But enough about me, let's talk speeches.
Tomorrow, I'll be going over odds and ends, setting up an order, and quelling any fears that may have developed since we saw each other on Wednesday! of last week. We'll also make a vocab schedule and talk about what our next mountain/hill is to climb--and that, my friends, is the hill that begins with literary terms.
I'm leaving you a link to the rubric for our speeches. It's a basic/stolen rubric from a well-respected rhetoric class. The sections in red indicate where I'll be grading your written speech; the rest of the sections are the delivery itself.
Enjoy your Sunday. Tomorrow we shall meet again.
Rubric
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.