Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Watch this stuff.

In a good news/bad news scenario, I always choose to hear the bad news first.  I just think this makes sense, because I expect bad news always, but also, it gives me something to look forward to.

Bad news?  I'll be back tomorrow.  I've served my duty: )

The good news?  I have a wonderful video for you to watch tonight.  It is our final homework installment in the "commencement address series" that has been our lives for the last week.  

Also, please, around 8pm tonight, check your Genesis account if you have one, see if there are any issues with your grade, and text me.  I've been given a slight extension due to being stuck in a technology-free courthouse, but not much.  If you don't have my number, text someone who does.

Enjoy the video!  Oh--watch it.  And be prepared to talk AND write about it tomorrow when I see your faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.