All the English that's fit to print.
The sentence about Flippant Fred was courtesy of yours truly :)
"Flippant" shouldn't be capitalized; it is an adjective describing Fred, not a proper noun. This comment was courtesy of yours truly. :) You're Welcome.
Bryan, people make mistakes. This fact was courtesy of yours truly :)
What does ":)" mean?
Bryan, I capitalized it because that's how the sample sentence started. Yours truly will write however she sees fit.
Oh my is this a cat fight I see? Hahaha
'Flippant' should indeed be capitalized. 1 point to Melissa.
Sorry, my reply to Melissa's response was Flippant and uncalled for.
All is forgiven Bryan.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
The sentence about Flippant Fred was courtesy of yours truly :)
ReplyDelete"Flippant" shouldn't be capitalized; it is an adjective describing Fred, not a proper noun. This comment was courtesy of yours truly. :) You're Welcome.
DeleteBryan, people make mistakes. This fact was courtesy of yours truly :)
DeleteWhat does ":)" mean?
DeleteBryan, I capitalized it because that's how the sample sentence started. Yours truly will write however she sees fit.
ReplyDeleteOh my is this a cat fight I see? Hahaha
ReplyDelete'Flippant' should indeed be capitalized. 1 point to Melissa.
ReplyDeleteSorry, my reply to Melissa's response was Flippant and uncalled for.
DeleteAll is forgiven Bryan.
Delete